Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Introduction to Seminar Five

“Seminar Five” was our last discussion near the end of the quarter. In was an intense section of our book Three Cups of Tea, which took everyone on an emotional roller coaster, by showing the highs and lows of the Iraq War. Through this seminar I was taught how to look at novels more analytically to find the meaning behind the text. This reflection shows how I relate to the novel, “an observation I have is that war was beneficial in the past to select areas of the world but now it doesn't have quite the same meaning and whatever wars purpose is it's not being achieved because war keeps reoccurring over and over again.” I chose this seminar because I felt my reflections in this seminar showed growth in using my analysis to relate and understand novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment